Thursday, October 1, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, October 2, 2020

   Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

Christ's Church Traveling, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Isaiah 66]


Recommended sermons:

Seeking to Know Christ's Ressurection Power, by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Philippians 3]
The Art of Spiritual Meditation, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Philippians 4]

Psalm 74 (Audio)

Recommended sermon:

Cast Down But Not Cast Off, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Psalm 74]

Recommended sermons:

Building Wisely for This Year and Forever, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Proverbs 24:3,4]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)