Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, February 17, 2021

            Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


The Sin Offering, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Leviticus 4]
The Honor of God is Paramount, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: Leviticus 5].


Recommended sermons:

The Man With the Whithered Hand, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: Mark 1,3]
An Opportunity to Be Saved, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: Mark 2].


The following sermons are on Psalm 36:1:

"The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes."

Needed: God Fearers! by Dr. Joel Beeke
The Experience of the Fear of the Lord, by Rev. Pieter van der Hoek

Here is a hymn based on Psalm 36:



A Wise Tongue, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Proverbs 10]
.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)