Thursday, April 1, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, April 2, 2021

                                              Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommmended sermon:

The Curse of the Law, by Rev. Kyle Graham [Text: Deuteronomy 21:10-23; Galatians 3:6-9]
Laws of Sexual Morality, by Dr. James White [Text: Deuteronomy 22:13-30]


The following sermons are on Luke 9:23:

"And he said to them all, if any man will come after mer, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me."

Essentials for Discipleship, by Rev. William Macleod
Bearing the Cross, by Rev. Roger Higginson

The following sermon is on Luke 10:

One thing Needful to Sit at the Savior's Feet in Humble Submission, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)


The Occurance of the Miracle in Scripture, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Psalm 74]


Recommended sermon:

Blessed or Brutish? by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Proverbs 12:1]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)