Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Bible Reading for Tuesday, December 20, 2016

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. For today, why don't you read along with me Chapter 8-14 in the book of Hosea.

Special verses and sermons:

Here are some sermons on Hosea 8:

Hosea 8, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk
Set a Trumpet to Thy Mouth, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton

Here is a sermon on Hosea 8:1 & 2:

The Shouting Pulpit and the Shaking Pews, by Rev. Ian R. K. Paisley

Here is the text for this sermon:

"Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law. Israel shall cry unto me, My God, we know thee." - Hosea 8:1,2

Here's a sermon on Hosea 8:12:

The Bible, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892):

Here is the text for this sermon:

"I have written to him the great things of my law, but they were counted as a strange thing." - Hosea 8:12

Here is a sermon on Hosea 11:

Hosea 11, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk


 Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible Daily. 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)