Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I Don't Know Whether This Qualifies as "Fake News" ...

Who Really Won the Popular Vote? Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Yes, I know, the popular vote does not elect the President of the United States. The Electoral vote does. But that doesn't mean the popular vote is not important. Here are the results according to Google:

Hillary Clinton

Electoral vote: 228
Popular vote:  61,039,676

Donald Trump

Electoral vote: 290
Popular vote: 60,371,193

So according to Google, while Donald Trump won the Electoral vote by 62 votes, he lost the popular vote by 668,483 votes.

But if you subtract 3 million from 668,483, you come up with Donald Trump winning the popular vote by 2,331,517 votes.

Where did I get the 3 million votes from? Glad you asked:

Report: 3 Million Votes In Presidential Election Cast by Illegals - infowars.com

But wait - How many of the popular votes came from people who believed (or at least desperately hoped!) that Donald Trump really was an outsider and not controlled by the elite/establishment?

My first doubts came early on in the race when Donald Trump said Newt Gingrich was going to have a place in his administration (See: Trump: Will He Be Controlling or Controlled? - thenewamerican.com)

And then I almost gave up hope when his Vice President running mate said that Dick Cheney was his hero/ role model (See:  Mike Pence Says His Role Model for Vice President Will Be Dick Cheney and Dick Cheney at CFR, Laughing at the People of Wyoming)

And then today is  I find out the Donald Trump has named Reince Priebus as his Chief of Staff. So I quickly did a Google search on: Reince Priebus and The Council on Foreign Relations. Here's what I found:

www.cnn.com/interactive/2016/11/politics/new-cabinet/
1 hour ago - Reince Priebus has served as director of the Republican National ... has served as president of the Council on Foreign Relations since 2003.

If I had known that I would not have voted for Donald Trump. And I'm sure that many millions of other Americans would have stayed home from the polls as well. As I said in one of my blog posts several months back:

The Election is Rigged and the Council on Foreign Relations is Going to Win


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommended reading (my post):

A History of the Council on Foreign Relations...In Our Time!

Here is a short excerpt from this blog post"

"Now let me share with you two quotes from Tragedy and Hope. First quote:

 'The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies ... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy.  Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, the same basic policies.'"

More recommended reading:

Letter to Donald Trump
Who Got Us Into These Endless Wars? (Patrick Buchanan on Why the CFR is Freaking Out) - lewrockwell.com
Ron Paul: Americans Are Going to Be Disappointed in the Election Outcome - ronpaul.com

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)