Saturday, December 24, 2016

Former CIA Spy Has a Surprising Christmas Message For Donald Trump

Former CIA Spy Has a Surprising Christmas Message For Donald Trump - zerohedge.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Dear Mr. Trump,

I am among the tens of millions who voted for you, and also among the twenty thousand or so that spent fifteen months obsessively devoted to getting you elected. I went to bed in tears on election night, only to be woken at midnight by my wife to watch the miracle unfold. Perhaps someone will read this and in a second miracle, you will hear my voice. I am going to make seven points with seven paragraphs and seven graphics.

#1...."
-----------------------------------------

Donald Trump may wish to consider this "former CIA Spy" for a cabinet post!


Recommended reading: (my posts):

A History of the Council on Foreign Relations...In Our Time!
The Election is Rigged and the Council on Foreign Relations is Going to Win

Other recommended reading:

Trump: Will He Be Controlling or Controlled? - thenewamerican.com
Mike Pence Says His Role Model for Vice President Will Be Dick Cheney
www.cnn.com/interactive/2016/11/politics/new-cabinet/
1 hour ago - Reince Priebus has served as director of the Republican National ... has served as president of the Council on Foreign Relations since 2003.
The Creature from Jeckle Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, by G. Edward  Griffin

Recommended video:

Dick Cheney at CFR, Laughing at the People of Wyoming

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)