Thursday, December 15, 2016

What's Going On With the New World Order? [2 Hour Podcast]

What's Going On With the New World Order, by Dan Roller

------------------------------------------

I think I was 18 years old when I first heard the term "New World Order." Jimmy Carter was president at the time and there was a lot of talk about his ties to 'The Establishment" (a.k.a. the The Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, etc.)

I was just old enough to vote in my first election (1980) and so I wanted to vote for someone who was not part of this 'New World Order - Establishment.' So I voted for Ronald Reagan. And then I found out that his campaign manager was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations!

That is where America is at in 2016. I vote for Donald Trump in the hopes that he was for real (in other words, that he really was an 'outsider'). But soon after he picked Mike Pence for his running mate, Mike Pence made the statement that Dick Cheney was going to be his role model. Deja vu!

Recommenced reading:

Letter to Donald Trump
A History of the Council on Foreign Relations...In Our Time!
Who Got Us Into These Endless Wars? (Patrick Buchanan on Why the CFR is Freaking Out) - lewrockwell.com
Ron Paul: Americans Are Going to Be Disappointed in the Election Outcome - ronpaul.com
Who Really Won the Popular Vote?

Recommended video:

The Speech That Got Kennedy Killed

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)