Saturday, May 6, 2017

Recommeded Sermons for Saturday Night, May 6, 2017

The Tears of Jerusalem's Daughters, by Dr. Joel Beeke

The Text for this sermon is  Luke 23:28:

"But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children."

The Horrors of Hell! by Rev. Ian Brown

The text for this sermon is Malachi 4:1:

"For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch."

The Power of the Holy Spirit of God, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley

The text for this article is Zachariah 4:6:

"Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts."


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)