Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Bible Reading for Tuesday, May 14, 2019

 The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV By Tyndale House

I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

I Samuel 15 & 16 (Audio)

Selective Obedience, by Rev. Armen Thomassian [Text: I Samuel 15]
The Slippery Slope of Idolatry in Saul's Life, by Rev. Dr. Roger Dean Anderson [Text: I Samuel 15; I Samuel 28:3-25]
Seven Superb Views of Our Lord Jesus Christ, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014)
The Spirit Of God Descends Upon Paul, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: I Samuel 16:23]

John 8:1-20 (Audio)

Christ Centered Preaching, Christ-centred Living, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: John 8]
Whiter I Go, Ye Cannot Come, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: John 8]
I Am The Light of the World, by Rev. Ron Johnstone [Text: John 8]
An Adulterous Woman, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: John 8:1-11]

Psalm 110 (Audio)

Christ in the Psalms, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Psalm 110]

The following sermons are on Psalm 110:1:

"The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

End Time Dread Appearing of Christ, by Evangelist E. A. Johnston 
The Highest Honor Given to Christ, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes 

The following hymn is based on Psalm 110:

The LORD Unto His Christ Has Said

Proverbs 15:8-10 (Audio)

Acceptable Prayers, by Rev. Douglas Kuiper [Text: Proverbs 15; Hebrews 11:6]
The Way Back into the Favor of God, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes [Text: Proverbs 15:24

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)