Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Daily Bible Verse for Tuesday, May 14, 2019

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."The following sermons are on John 6:37 (Audio):

The following sermons are on John 6:37:

Do Calvinists Believe in Free Will? by R. C. Sproul
The Elect's Coming to Christ, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
A Text Upon Which to Rest 1,000 Salvations! Part 1, by Rev. Ian Brown
A Text Upon Which to Rest 1,000 Salvations! Part 2, by Rev. Ian Brown
Coming to Jesus, by Prof. Herman Hanko
Christ's Certainty That Sinners Will Come to Him for Salvation, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk
The Effectual Gospel, by L. W. Bilkes

The following quote is from Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon on John 6:37:

"[Jesus] said, 'All that the Father giveth me shall come to me.' (John 6;37). Almighty grace shall sweetly constrain them to come.  My Father recently gave me some letters that I wrote to him when I began to preach. They are almost boyish epistles; but, in reading through them again, I noticed in one of them this expression: 'How I long to see thousands of men saved; but my great comfort is that some will be saved, must be saved, shall be saved, for it is written, 'All that the Father giveth me shall come to me.''" - Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)