Thursday, November 28, 2019

Tim Allen Sounds Off on Entertainment's 'Thought Police. 'Is There Any Hope for Comedy?

Tim Allen Sounds Off on Entertainment's 'Thought Police. 'Is There Any Hope for Comedy? - redstate.com

Excerpt from this article:

"These days, humor has to come with footnotes. Having to explain jokes is a real comedy-killer. But - though he hates it - sometimes, the Toy Story 4 star has to do just that: 'What I gotta do sometimes - which I hate - in big arenas, this is a 'thought police' thing, and I do not like it, but (I say) 'When I use these words, this is my intent behind these words. So as long as you understand my intent.'"
--------------------------

"Entertainment is the Devil's substitute for joy" - Leonard Ravenhill

Recommended sermons:

Society Crumbles and the Church LOL, by Evangelist E. A. Johnston

Not everyone is laughing out loud! Please take the time to listen to Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley's sermon



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)