Saturday, November 23, 2019

BIble Reading for Saturday & Sunday, November 23 & 24, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV. I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 



Going In and Coming Out, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Ezekiel 45:1-10]
Path to Genuine Revival, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Note: This sermon was preached in 1991]
Jehovah Shammah, by Rev. Kevin Macleod [Text: Ezekiel 45:29-35]




The Passion of Christ Film, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: I Peter 1]

Dispensationalism: A Wart on the Bride's Nose, by Hal Brunson, Ph.D [Text: I Peter 2; Ephesians 2-3]

A Christian Clothes Commercial, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: I Peter 3]



Prayer and the Word of God, by Rev. Jan Neels [Text: Psalm 119:1-24]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 119:


Recommended podcast:


Recommended reading:


The Presbyterian Assembly Receives a Terrorist, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Proverbs 28]
Holy Boldness, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Proverbs 28:1]




How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)