Monday, November 25, 2019

Bible Reading for Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJVI have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 



The Prophetic Earth, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Daniel 2]
Consolation in the Furnace, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Daniel 3:13-28]


The End of Them That Obey Not the Gospel, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: I Peter 4]
Satan's War Against the Church, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: I Peter 5]


All I Need is His Word, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Psalm 119]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 119:



The Presbyterian Assembly Receives a Terrorist, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Proverbs 28]
Holy Boldness, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Proverbs 28:1]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)