Thursday, November 28, 2019

Bible Reading for Thanksgiving, November 28, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV. I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 



The Handwriting on the Wall, by Dr. Toby B. Holt [Text: Danial 5; Danial 5:1]
Cyrus Stirred Up, by James I. Gracie [Text: Ezra 1:1]
Jehovah's Command to Cyrus, by Rev. Jonathan Langerak [Text: Ezra 1:1-4]

Recommended video:

Belshazzar, by Johnny Cash (1932-2003)

More recommended sermons:

Our Nation Laid in God's Balance, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Jeremiah 9:9 (Audio)]

"Shall I not visit them for these things? Saith the LORD: Shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?"

On the Wicked, by Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758) [Text: 2 Peter 2:22; James 1:6]


David's Confession Regarding Life on This Earth, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: Psalm 119:1-24]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 119:



The Presbyterian Assembly Receives a Terrorist, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Proverbs 28]
Holy Boldness, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Proverbs 28:1]



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)