Thursday, November 21, 2019

Bible Reading for Friday, Novmeber 22, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV. I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 



The Holy One of Israel is Our King, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: Ezekiel 42:1-43:9]
The Returning Glory, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Ezekiel 43:1-6]
The Lord's Supper: Holy Meal, by Prof. Barry Gritters [Text: Ezekiel 44]
Making Room, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Ezekiel 45:1-15]



Restoring Backsliders and Winning Souls, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: James 5]
The Matter of Money, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: James 5]


Incorruptible Salvation, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: I Peter]
Cultivating Holiness, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: I Peter]
The Power of the Blood, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: I Peter]

Recommended hymn:




Psalm 119 and DNA, by Pastor Mike Hoggard

The following hymn is based on Psalm 119:

Recommended podcast:


Recommended reading:


Holy Boldness, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Proverbs 28:1]



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)