Saturday, November 30, 2019

Bible Reading for the Weekend of November 30/ December 1, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV. I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

Why No Hope for the Pope? by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Daniel 7 & [Revelation 17] [2005]
Small Horn Prophecy, by Rev. John Sawtelle [Text: Daniel 8]


Can a Christian Sin? by Rev. William McCrea [Text: I John 1]
Using, Not Abusing, The Word, by Dr. Joel Beeke (Video) [Text: 1 John 2]


The Law of God and Personal Devotion, by Francis Nigel Lee [Text: Psalm 119]
Living Clean in an Unclean World, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Psalm 119]
The Gospel of God in the Psalms of David: The Way to Holiness, by Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson [Text: Psalm 119:9-16]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 119:



The Pope and Mohammad: Uncomfortable Comrades? by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Psalm 120]

Here is a hymn based on Psalm 120

I Cried to God in My Distress


The Presbyterian Assembly Receives a Terrorist, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Proverbs 28]
Holy Boldness, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Proverbs 28:1]





How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)