Sunday, February 23, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, February 24, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:


Here are some verses on these passages of scripture:

The Passover: Christ, Our Lamb, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Exodus 12; Leviticus 23]
The Feast of the Lord, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Leviticus 23]
A Portrait of Life and Death, by Rev. Armen Thomassian [Text: Leviticus 24]
Respecting God's Great and Holy Name, by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Leviticus 24]
A Message for the Unemployed, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Leviticus 25:2] (Note: This sermon was preached in 2009, right after one of the biggest economic downturns in America's history since 1929)


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)