Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:


Here are some verses on these passages of scripture:

The Jubilee, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Leviticus 25]
The Message of Calvary, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Leviticus 25:9]
That Wicked Men are the Children of the Devil, Ye Are of Your Father the Devil, by Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758) [Text: Leviticus 25:42; John 8:44]
God's Condition for Spiritual Blessing, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Leviticus 26]
The Call to Covenant Faithfulness, by Rev. Armen Thomassian [Text: Leviticus 26]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)