Friday, February 28, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, February 29 & November 1, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:


The following sermons are on Numbers 6, which includes this passage from Number 6:24-26:

"Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face to shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace."

The Benediction, by Rev. Jan Neels [Text: Numbers 6]
The Nazarene, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Numbers 6: Matthew 2:23]
God's Priestly Blessing, by Rev. Jack Schoeman [Text: Numbers 6]
The Lord's Blessing, by Rev. David Kranendonk [Text: Number 6; Psalm 4]

Number 10: (Audio):

Here is a sermon on  Numbers 10:

The Trumpet of Silver, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Numbers 10]
The Plague Stayed, by Rev Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Numbers 10]
Come With Us to the Promised Land, by Rev. David Kranendonk[Text: Numbers 10]

:

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)