Friday, February 28, 2020

Have You Seen the Video Food Inc. Yet?

Food, Inc.


Recently Pizza Hut was in the news, and it's probably not the kind of advertising they enjoy. That's too bad. I like Pizza Hut. They don't have the best pizza in the world, but they are a big improvement over the frozen ones at the stores. 

I recently got some coupons in the mail from Dominoes Pizza. One of the coupons said "50% off any pizza, any topping." I took it down to the nearest Dominoes Pizza place and was promptly told the coupon was not in their system yet. 

There were about 4 other coupons on this same flyer, and all of them were in their system. But not the one for 50% off. I left - without buying a pizza - but I came back a week later. I figured the coupon should be in their system by then. Well, I was partly right. It was in their system. But now it was expired! This all took place within 10 days of that coupon landing in my mailbox.

I left the second time - again, without buying a pizza - wondering if the rest of Dominos' operation has the same commitment to quality as their ad people do!

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)