Saturday, February 22, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, February 22 & 23, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:


Here are some verses on these passages of scripture:

The Sole Mediator Between God and Man, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Leviticus 17]
Why the Blood Sacrifice? by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Leviticus 17]
A Law Against Crossdressing, by Rev. Dr. Roger Dean Anderson [Leviticus 18]
Rock Musicians: Wizards With Familiar Spirits, by Pastor Jason Cooley [Text: Leviticus 19]
We Still Sacrifice to Molech, by Dr. James White [Text: Leviticus 20]
A Holy Priesthood, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: Leviticus 21]
Holy Service, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Leviticus 22:1-3]

The following sermons are on Leviticus 17:11:

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the alter to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."

Nothing But the Blood of Jesus, by Rev. Ian Brown
The Atoning Blood of Christ, by Rev. John Greer
Who Does Your Soul Belong To? by Rev. Kyle Paisley

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)