Thursday, April 23, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, April 24, 2020


Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:


Second Generation Apostasy, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Judges 2]
Ordinary People Used by God, by Rev William McCrea [Text: Judges 3]


Psalm 92 & 93 (Audio)

Living Close to God, by Rev. Kyle Paisley [Text: Psalm 92]
Augar-Like 'Flood-Conquering' Wisdom! by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Psalm 93; Proverbs 30:4]


The Charcter of Scripture, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Proverbs 14]


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)