Friday, April 24, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday and Sunday, April 25 & 26, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:


Lessons from Deborah, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Judges 1,4]
Celebrating Victory in the Battle with Satan and Sin, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Judges 5]
Gideon: God's Call in a Day of Apostasy, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Judges 6]


I have Prayed for You, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Luke 22]
The Other Dying Thief, by Rev. Stephan Hamilton [Text: Luke 23]


A Right Reaction to the 2012 Election, by Pastor Kevin Swanson (2012) [Text: Psalm 94]
The Big Betrayal - Abortion & 'Same Sex Marriage', by Rev. Ian Brown [Text: Psalm 94]


Witness to the Backslider, by Rev. William Mccrea [Text: Proverbs 14]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)