Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Judges 8:18-9:21 (Audio)

A Fatal Flaw in a Faithful Man, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Judges 8]
The Man of God Who Failed at The End, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Judges 

Luke 23:44-24:12 (Audio)

A Word of Grace to the Dying Thief, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Luke 23:43]
The Other Dying Thief - So Close, and Yet So Far, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Luke 23]

Psalm 99 (Audio)

The Lord's Footstool, by Rev. Ron Johnstone [Text: Psalm 99]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 99:


The Charcter of Scripture, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Proverbs 14]



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)