Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:


Are You Ready to Meet the King? by Rev. Ian Brown [Text: 2 Samuel 19]
Two Remarkable Providences in David's later Life, by Rev. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 20:1; 2 Samuel 21:1]
 

Dining With Jesus, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: John 21]


Life's a Mess, by Rev. Sinclair B. Ferguson [Text: Psalm 120]

The following hymns are based on Psalm 120:



A Dangerous Self Assessment, by Rev. Graeme Craig [Text: Proverbs 16]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)