Thursday, December 24, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, December 25, 2020

                     Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Encouragement to Faithfulness, by Rev. William Macleod [Text: Zechariah 8]
Nothing is Too Difficult for the Lord, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Zechariah 8]
Speak the Truth, by Rev. Kyle Graham [Text: Zechariah 8]


DOOMsday Gospel, Part 1, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Revelation 16]
DOOMsday Gospel, Part 2, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Revelation 16]
Australian Fires - Biblical Perspective, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Revelation 16]


Building for the Future, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Psalm 144]
The Key to a Happy New Year, by Rev. John Procee [Text: Psalm 144]

Recommended hymn  based on Psalm 144:



Ants, Conies, Locusts, and the Spiders, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Proverbs 30]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)