Thursday, December 31, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, January 1, 2021

    Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


The Origin of Man and the Big Bang, by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Genesis 1]
Signature in the Cell, Pastor Kevin Boling Interviews Dr. Stephen Meyer [Text: Genesis 1]
Six Days and the Eisegesis Problem, by Ken Ham [Text: Genesis]


The following sermons are on Matthew 1:23:

"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.'

God With Us, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
The Prophecy of Immanuel, by Rev. Henk Bergsma

Psalm 1 (Audio)

The Gospel of God in the Psalms, by Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson [Text: Psalm 1]

Recommended hymns based on Psalm 1:



Stumbling Blocks on the Road to Hell, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Proverbs 1]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)