Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, December 30, 2020

  Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


The Prophet Zechariah, by Rev Roger Higginson [Text: Zechariah 14:1-14]


The main Message of Malachi, by Pastor Kevin Boling [Text: Malachi 1]
Give Glory to God, by Rev. William Macleod [Text: Malachi 2:1-4]


The following sermons are on Revelation 20. Here are the first 3 verses of this chapter:
"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season." -  Revelation 20 (Audio)
The following sermons are on Revelation 20. Here is the first three verses of Revelation 20:

The Judgment of the Wicked, by Rev. John Greer
God is Just, by Dr. David P. Murray
The Millennium - Now or Later? by Rev. Ian Goligher
I Saw the Dead, by Dr. David P. Murray
And I Saw the Dead, by James Hamilton, The Street Preacher


Christ and His People, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Psalm 148]
And The Saints Shouted Hallelujah! by Rev. Kyle Paisley [Text: Psalm 149]

Recommended hymns based on Psalm 148 & 149:





Encouragement for Mothers, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Proverbs 31]
Keeping On! by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Proverbs 31; Galatians 6]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)