Sunday, December 27, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, December 28, 2020

 Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Calvary Sorrow, by Rev. L.W. Bilkes [Text: Zechariah 12]

The following sermons are on Zechariah 13:7:

"Awake, O Sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered, and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

Christ in Zechariah, by Dr. Michael Barrett
The Awakening of Jehovah's Sword, by Reginald Cranston
Christ the Smitten Shepherd, by Rev. John Greer
Divine Justice, by Rev. Kuldip Gangar
The Smitten Shepherd, by William Macleod


When the Saved Shout Hallelujah as God Sends People to Hell, by Evangelist Rolfe Barnard (1904-1969)


What is Proper Church Music? by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Psalm 147]
The Cure for Spiritual Coldness, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Psalm 147]

Recommended hymns based on Psalm 147:



Encouragement for Mothers, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Proverbs 31]
Keeping On! by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Proverbs 31; Galatians 6]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)