Monday, February 15, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, February 16, 2021

           Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Background to Leviticus, by Dr. James White [Text: Leviticus 1]
The Meat Offering, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Leviticus 1]
The Offering on the Alter, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Leviticus 1]


Recommended sermons:

The Man With the Whithered Hand, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: Mark 1,3]

The following sermons are on Mark 1:15:

"And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

Faith and Repentance is Inseparable, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
Faith as the Duty of All Men, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
Jesus Call to Become Christian, by Rev. Henk Bergsma
Do You Have a King? by Rev. Allen Murray


Judge Me, O Lord My God, by Rev, Jan Neels [Text: Psalm 35]
Desiring Assurance of Salvation, by Rev. Graeme Craig [Text: Psalm 35:3]

Here is a hymn based on Psalm 35:



Houses of Wisdom and Wickedness, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Proverbs 9]
Two Ways - Lady Wisdom or Lady Folly? by Rev. John Koopman [Text: Proverbs 9]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)