Monday, June 28, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, June 29, 2021

                    Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons: 

The Preserving Power of God's Word, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Kings 14]
The Rush to Ruin, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Kings 15]


Recommended sermons:

Filled With the Holy Spirit, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Acts 19]


Recommended sermons:

Christ's Hospital, Christ the Healer, by Pastor Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)

The following hymn is based on Psalms 147:



Recommended sermon:

Jehovah's Name, A Strong Tower, by Rev. David Kranendonk [Text: Proverbs 18:9-15; Psalm 61]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)