Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, June 23, 2021

                Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons: 

Behind Closed Door, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: 2 Kings 4; John 20; Psalm 91]
Naaman the Syrian, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: 2 Kings 5]


Recommended sermons:

The Role of the Elder, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Acts 15]


Recommended sermons:

The True Sacrifice of Prayer, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Psalm 141]


Recommended sermon:

Fools: What They Do and How to Respond to Them, Part 2, by Joe Morecroft III [Text: Proverbs 17:5-15]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)