Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, June 30, 2021

                    Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons: 

Brought Before God, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Kings 17]
A Battle of Words, by Rev. Ian Murray [Text: 2 Kings 18]


Recommended sermons:

A Dangerous Calling, by Rev. David VanBrugge [Text: Acts 20]


Recommended sermons:

Angels, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Psalm 148]

The following hymn is based on Psalms 148:



Recommended sermon:

Jehovah's Name, A Strong Tower, by Rev. David Kranendonk [Text: Proverbs 18:9-15; Psalm 61]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)