Monday, June 28, 2021

What Does Disney Teach? - Answers News: June 28, 2021


Recommended reading:

 Russia Warns Disney Against Distributing Short Film Featuring Gay Character - Reuters.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Russia's communications regulator Roskomnadzor on Friday warned Walt Disney Co I(DIS.N) against distributing content it said was harmful to children in Russia with its release of a short film, 'Out', which features a gay main character."

----------------------------

Recommended hymn:

When the Roll is Called Up Yonder (in Russian?)

Recommended podcasts:

Should Christians Watch Movies? by Dr. David P. Murray

[Note: The text for Dr. Murray's sermon is Revelation 18:4 (Audio):

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out of her, my people, my people, that ye be not partaker of her sins, and that ye share not in her plagues."

 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)