Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"If Your Outgo Exceeds Your Income, Your Upkeep Will Be Your Downfall" - Bill Earle

DOOM: Naked came I into the world, and naked shall I leave it:

"You know...if I had to borrow 40% of the money I need to pay my bills every month, I’d be fairly alarmed. When you come up a few bucks short at the end of the month for nessasary bills, you can cut back: get rid of the cell phone, stop eating out, whatever. But when your monthly nut is routinly running to almost twice what you can pay, you're kind of out of options. It's probably time to reexamine your resistance to sleeping outdoors and pooping outdoors and...well, doing everything else outdoors, because outdoors is where you're going to be living before long."

'via Blog this'

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)