Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Saving Those Damned Catholics!

Wait! I borrowed that title from Judie Brown, a Roman Catholic author. The full title of this book is: Saving Those Damned Catholics: A Defense of Catholic Teaching.

I came across this book several years back, though I haven't read it yet. But I came across it again today when I was doing my research for my feature, Today in the News.  One of the many web sites I check out for this feature is The Remnant, which is maintained by a group of conservative/orthodox Roman Catholics.

While Judie Brown defends the Catholic faith, I will let others defend the Protestant faith:

The Black Pope and his Murdermen - Exposing the Jesuits, by Ian Paisey
No Hope in the Pope -  A Biblical Response to the Exoneration of the Jews, by Pastor Sean E. Harris
Faith Alone - The Evangelical Doctrine of Justification, by R. C. Sproul
Who is Ratzinger Pope Benedict XVI? by Richard Bennett
A Woman Rides the Beast - The Roman Catholic Church in the Last Days, by Dave Hunt
The Vatican Exposd - Money, Murder, and the Mafia, by Paul L. Williams

While I was checking out the Roman Catholic website, The Remnant, I was intriqued by an article titled I Have a Prayer.  This article combined Martin Luther King Day with the 40th anneversary of Roe Vs. Wade. Here is a short excerpt:

"I have a prayer

Born at last! Born at last! Thank God Almighty, we are born at last!"

But what intriqued me even more was the book that was advertised on this site by N.F.H:

"It's a Child, Not A Choice. If It's Not a Baby, You're Not Pregnant!'

Cute!


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)