Friday, August 9, 2013

Politicians Given Invisible License Plates to Avoid Fines

Politicians Given Invisible License Plates to Avoid Fines - infowars.com:

"There are rules for the common people and rules for their 'leaders,' and only in rare cases do the same rules cover both. "

I heard of a Sheriff's deputy - I believe he was in Colorado or Wyoming - who said when he got hired on with the Sheriff's department there he was given a list of licence plates that he was not to pull over "under any circumstances." Of course, these were all politicians from that state. I don't know if I believed it at the time, but now I wonder if this man wasn't telling the truth!

The following is a quote (I believe it comes from the 2004 fall issue of of Justice Matters) which throws some light on this issue:

"According to information provided by the State of Washington, over 90% of all felony defendants were indigent at the time of their arrest."

I still believe that had former President Bill Clinton been held to the same standards as America hold "indigent defendants," he not only would have been impeached AND removed from office, but he would still be serving out a long prison sentence. If you doubt that, then you haven't read Ann Coulter's book High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton, or The Final Days: The Last Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton White House, by Barbara Olson (who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack).

"Laws are like spider webs. They catch the fly and let the hawk go free!" -

Recommended reading:

The Police: Damned if they Do, Damned if they Don't: A Cop's View of Law Enforcement, by Herbert T. Klein
Car 54, Where Are You? (my post)



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)