Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"It's Always a Good Time!"

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen's Video Good Time. It has a way of making you feel happy just by watching it. But it's not "always" a good time, is it? It's probably not a good time right now for the teenage girls that were kidnapped by that satanic cult Boko Haram. It's probably not a good time for the families of the South Korean High School students that were recently drowned in a ferry accident.

I'm sure there are people all over the world right now - people in hospitals, prisons, homeless shelters, those living in abusive relationships - who can't relate to that video. The Bible says:

"Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not nor the years draw nigh when thou shalt say I have no pleasure in them." - Ecclesiastes 12:1

I still like the video Good Time. Go ahead and watch it. But after you watch it, why don't you come down to earth and listen to this great sermon by Dr. David P. Murray:

How to Benefit From a Funeral

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)