Sunday, May 18, 2014

Will "Lewinsky" Really Go Down in History as the Punchline to a Dirty Joke? (No Pun Intended!)

It's time to add "Lewinsky" to the 2014 list of "Politically Incorrect Words" (See: Top Politically Correct Buzzwords of 2012).

A young intern - Monica Lewinsky - had a sexual relationship with the most powerful man in the world in the late 1990s). Fast forward 15 years:

Clinton Gets rich off public speaking while Monica Lewinsky has become the permanent punchline to a dirty joke!

Recommended reading:

Bill Clinton and the Rape that Won't Go Away (My post)
High Crimes and Misdemeanors - The Case Against Bill Clinton, by Ann Coulter
Letterman: "I Feel Bad About My Role in Humiliating Monica Lewinsky"- washington.cbslocal.com

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)