Friday, May 9, 2014

Woman Films Own Abortion to Show How 'Cool' it Is

 Woman Films Own Abortion to Show How 'Cool' it Is - dailycaller.com

Excerpt from this article:

“'Still, every time I watch the video, I love it,' she wrote. “I love how positive it is. I think that there are just no positive abortion stories on video for everyone to see. But mine is.' The disturbing video has been viewed 10,000 times on YouTube. During the three-minute procedure, she repeatedly tells herself how lucky she is. She also hums to herself."
----------------------------------------------
  Bill Cosby, that great comedian, once said in a monologue about his children: "I brought you into this world. I'll take you out!" And everyone laughed, in part, because they all knew Bill Cosby was joking, and that he would never do anything to harm one of his children.

Bill Cosby said that in jest. But apparently 

Recommended podcast (about the above news story):

The Briefing: 05-08-2014, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler
Hard Truth Video
Why Did You Murder Me, Mommy? by former LAPD detective, Tony Miano

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)