Monday, November 14, 2016

An Open Letter to Celebrities Threatening to Leave the Nation

An Open Letter to Celebrities Threatening to Leave the Nation - thedailybeast.com

Excerpt from this article:

"My Dear Fellow Celebrities,
It is now time to leave.  I am, of course, referring only to those of you who promised to do so after the election of Donald Trump.  And, no, I’m not joking.  For the record, I didn’t vote for either candidate.  I voted on the basis of moral fiber and was therefore left with no other choice but to write in my dear mother Nancy.  Therefore, I have no right to complain and so I am not.  I am, however, asking for you to follow through on your word.  Because, here’s the thing…"
------------------------------------------------

 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)