Friday, November 18, 2016

Bible Reading for Friday, November 18, 2016

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. For today, why don't you read along with me Chapters 28-31 in the book of Jeremiah

Special verses:


"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." - Jeremiah 29:11

Here are some sermons on Jeremiah 29:11:

Anticipating a New Year, by Rev. Ian Brown

"For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished." - Jeremiah 30:11

Regulated Chastisement, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)

Here is a message from Trace Embry [Licence to Parent] on Jeremiah 30 & 31:

Praying for Our Addicted Loved One: 90 in 90 with Sharron Cosby

Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible Daily. 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)