Thursday, November 24, 2016

Naval Officer Abruptly Resigns, Walks Off Ship

Naval Officer Abruptly Resigns, Walks Off Ship - dailycaller.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Navy Cmdr. Sarah DeGroot, commanding officer of the 420-person dock landing ship USS Rushmore, abruptly resigned Monday and walked off the job....It’s not clear why DeGroot handed in her command, but she did in fact have that option, unlike in other branches of the military, where walking off the job would be met with serious punishment...'I don’t think I have anything to say at this time,' DeGroot told Navy Times when pressed for more information about her stunning decision."
--------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough why Officer Sarah DeGroot resigned her command and walked off the ship. Maybe she was upset at the way the election went. Or maybe...

Recommended reading:


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)