Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Los Angeles Times Vs. World Net Daily: Who Are You Going to Believe?

Dueling headlines: The Knockout Game:


Is it a myth?

Reports: Alleged Trend of 'Knockout Game' a Myth - usatoday.com
Blurring Reality Stokes Fear, Raises Ratings - latimes.com

Or is it real?

Knock This Out: Media's Absurd Claim on Black Mobs - wnd.com
As Knockout Game Grows, Author Was Ahead of the Times - breitbart.com

I know which headlines I believe are telling the truth, but then my mind has already been warped by reading too many Ann Coulter books (Just kidding! I love her books! See Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama)

Recommended reading, viewing and listening:

The Knockout Game (my post)
Surviving the Knockout Game - You Tube video

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)