Friday, November 25, 2016

Laurence M. Vance: 25 Things Donald Trump Shouldn't Do

Laurence M. Vance: 25 Things Donald Trump Shouldn't Do - lewrockwell.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Although there are certainly things that I think Trump should do, I am more interested in what he shouldn’t do. This is not because I am a hardcore libertarian. This is not because I am a conservative Christian. This is simply because I have read what the Constitution says about the office of the presidency.  Spoiler alert: The Constitution doesn’t say much"
------------------------------

This is a MUST READ article. I agree with most of the 25 things Donald Trump Shouldn't do. But I would add at least one more:  Don't  have anyone in your administration that has any ties to the Council on Foreign Relations (see my posts: A History of the Council on Foreign Relations...In Our Time; Who Really Won the Popular Vote?; Letter to Donald Trump)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)