Monday, March 25, 2013

Christophobia In the News!

Website Stunner: Legalize Jesus - WND News

"Campaign launches attack on global Christophobia."


Excerpt:
 "This is not a cold building with a dusty King James Bible and an unopened hymnal sitting on a pew.
This is a ministry that tries to be tuned in to today’s world and is run by, believe it or not, a Hollywood resident. 'What separates our site from groups like Open Doors and Voice of the Martyrs is we try to be a little edgier and hipper. We are also a little less institutionalized in our attempt to reach the younger generation with the reality of Christian persecution in America and around the world,' said Christian Broham, founder of Legalize Jesus."

 Christophobia is real. And while I'm going to hold back my comments on this website until I have had more time to study it, I'd like to refer you to an excellent sermon on this topic by Dr. David Murray:

Christophobia

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)