Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Daily Spurgeon - March 26, 2013

Quotes by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834 - 1892)

“It were better for me that I had never been born than that I preach to these people carelessly, or keep back any part of my Master's truth. Better to have been a devil than a preacher playing fast and loose with God's Word, and by such means working out the ruin of the souls of men...It will be the height of my ambition to be clear of the blood of all men. If, like George Fox, I can say in dying, 'I am clear, I am clear,' that were almost all the heaven I could wish for.” (Source: The Forgotten Spurgeon, by Iain Murray, or you can follow the links below to listen to this great book!)

Recommended reading:


You can also listen to an audio recording of The Forgotten Spurgeon on Sermonaudio.com:

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)