Monday, March 25, 2013

The Daily Spurgeon - March 25, 2013


Quotes by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834 - 1892)

"We tremble [Paul says], lest we should misbelieve; and tremble more – if you are as I am – lest we should mistake and misinterpret the Word. I believe Martin Luther would have faced the infernal fiend himself without a fear; and yet we have his own confession that his knees often knocked together when he stood up to preach. He trembled, lest he should not be faithful to God's Word. To preach the whole truth is an awful charge, You and I, who are ambassadors for God, must not trifle, but we must tremble at God's Word.”  (Source: The Forgotten Spurgeon, by Iain Murray, or you can follow the links below to listen to this great book!)

Recommended reading:


You can also listen to an audio recording of The Forgotten Spurgeon on Sermonaudio.com:

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)