Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Should We Fear the Police?

Should We Fear the Police? -  WND News

Excerpt:

“People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf,” goes the famous quote attributed to George Orwell. Personally, I honor the police the same way I honor our soldiers in the military, because their jobs are similar – both protect us from those who would commit evil acts and do us great harm. But police today are being put in an almost impossible situation, as we’ll soon see.my favorite bumper sticker was: 'IF YOU THINK COPS ARE PIGS, NEXT TIME YOU’RE IN TROUBLE, CALL A HIPPIE.'”

Recommended reading (my post):

A Civil War is Brewing in America: Now 340 Sherrifs Refuse to Enforce Gun Control Laws

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)