Sunday, January 5, 2014

Read the Whole Bible In 2014! Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm going to try to read through the whole Bible this year. Why don't you join me? There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. The one I chose is Read the KJV Bible in One Year. So for today, let's read chapters 11 & 12 in the book of Matthew.

Special verse(s):

"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yolk upon you and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly and heart: and ye shall have rest for your souls. For my yolk is easy and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30

 "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." - Matthew 12:34

"But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12:36,37

Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible!

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)